savannah-hackers

[sr #110918] savannah emailed wrong address

From: Dave
Subject: [sr #110918] savannah emailed wrong address
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 15:25:52 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for the quick fix!

[comment #6 comment #6:]
> Only tracker admins can add and remove other people from CC lists.

That's a reasonable restriction.  However, most savannah controls are visible
only to users who can change them, so when it let me fill in a cc field, I
presumed I had that authority.

But I see now that this field is no longer displayed to me, so I guess you (or
someone else following this bug) already noticed that discrepancy and fixed it
as well.  So thank you for two bug fixes in one!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110918>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/