savannah-hackers

[sr #111026] AGPL spamming my `git pull` outputs

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: [sr #111026] AGPL spamming my `git pull` outputs
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 11:39:37 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #2, sr#111026 (group administration):

Indeed, this was raised quite some time ago and still hasn't been fixed.  The
notice is not required by the AGPL, and is just causing annoyance.

Bob suggested removing it, but that seems to have simmered into nothing.

Ineiev, no it would not be of a greater trouble -- you personally added this.
We have been around the universe on this topic.  I've refrained to contribute
exactly because this breaks scripts and workflows for absolutely no purpose.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111026>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/