savannah-hackers

[sr #111027] Create a gnubg-nn git repository

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #111027] Create a gnubg-nn git repository
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 00:15:14 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #5, sr #111027 (group administration):

> rather that a separate mailing list, are there internal aliases or lists
corresponding to the project group admins or the bug tracker global list?

There are not.

We could hard code in a list of addresses.  And it is not difficult to edit
those later.

But mailing lists are pretty much without any cost incrementally.  We have
some 1500+ mailing lists already and incrementally adding another one is not a
burden.  Therefore it's the thing we reach for most often.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111027>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/