savannah-hackers

[sr #111052] cannot create account

From: Ineiev
Subject: [sr #111052] cannot create account
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 03:26:48 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #111052 (group administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #1:

Our records suggest that an account with your email was only created in
2024-02, then it was activated, but later it was automatically removed because
of [//savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/IdleAccounts/ inactivity].

Please try again, and make sure that no error messages (like weak password or
wrong captcha) show up.  I've just tested the registration form and received a
confirmation email (I have no Gmail account, though, so I used a different
service).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111052>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/