savannah-register-public

[task #16254] Submission of PAM OAuth 2.0 Device Auth Grant

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16254] Submission of PAM OAuth 2.0 Device Auth Grant
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 12:49:41 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #16, task #16254 (project administration):

[comment #15 comment #15:]

> That file is a copy of the legal code...

I'm afraid, this doesn't explain it.  Can you point at the relevant text in
our documentation?

> It has the same function

Why does the function matter so much?

> as the file COPYING in which I give a copy of the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
v3. Also that does not have an ad-hoc header.

I'm not sure what "ad-hoc header" means.  I'd like to discuss copyright and
license notices.  GPLv3 does have them.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16254>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/