savannah-register-public

[task #16249] Submission of Gneural Network Knockoff

From: anonymous
Subject: [task #16249] Submission of Gneural Network Knockoff
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 18:35:40 -0400 (EDT)

I am definitely still interested.

I have serious mental health issues, and it can take me some months or years
to do each small step, but I am on this. I have been thinking of it for years,
wanting to use gpl infrastructure to engage machine learning, but never
finding any.

I understand you need a tarball with relicensed content. I am really satisfied
to learn this next step from you.

What kind of time frame for responses is workable for you?

I want to reach out to the original dev to check in, as well.

I have a small number of bugfixes at https://github.com/xloem/gneuralknockoff
. I am sad to use github for now rather than gnu-supported infrastructure.

I’m experiencing psychological blocking and am dissociating from this for a
few weeks, planning to rediscover it by happenstance from a different state of
mind, but if timeliness is important here I can push through at the cost of
other things in my life. Maybe I will.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16249>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/