savannah-register-public

[task #16488] Submission of ArcadeFighter Game Engine

From: André Frazatto
Subject: [task #16488] Submission of ArcadeFighter Game Engine
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:20:02 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #2, task#16488 (group administration):

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm aware of the difference in meaning, using
some of those terms with rigor and proper definitions will take a wile to
become second nature. I will do better in the future to express myself with
more precision.

If you take a look the README.md file from my submission you will se I even
placed a remark about this very issue under the License section.

But yea, I should have read
[https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html] with more seriousness.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16488>

Message sent via Savannah