savannah-register-public

[task #16485] Submission of NetUseMod

From: INVALID.NOREPLY
Subject: [task #16485] Submission of NetUseMod
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 18:52:33 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #11, task#16485 (group administration):

Hi Ineiev,

You are always writing in vague language.

> Could you use a complete license notice as recommended in the GPL?

I have complete LICENSE added from https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt

What is complete gpl license in your view ?

> There should be no ambiguities left about what copyright and > license
notices applies to the image files and to README itself.

I added README for image license. (Just, like other approved project in
savannah.)

Should I add another 2nd LICENSE file in my project to make things more
confusing now ?

> Then, I could point to the files that still lack the copyright and >license
notices, but the tarball is so small that it shouldn't be >hard for you to
find them.

I already told you I checked and added license to all the files possible.
Why can't you check now let me know, if there is anything missing.
So, I can submit fix at once.

I feel you are just wasting my time here.

If you feel the project is not ready for savannah, you can reject it, and I
will host it elsewhere.

Thank you.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16485>

Message sent via Savannah