savannah-users

Re: Links to further help in ViewVC help are all dead

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Links to further help in ViewVC help are all dead
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 12:25:35 -0600

Thomas De Contes wrote:
> fredomatic a écrit :
> > I guess that should be fixed somehow.
>
> on my side,
> http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*docroot*/help_rootview.html
> ant the 3 others are working,

All appears okay to me too.

> but
> http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*docroot*/help_query.html
> i didn't find "the form at the top of the page"

I think that refers to the "Directory Query View" which is not enabled
by default.

  * Directory Query View - Shows information about changes made to all
    subdirectories and files under a parent directory, sorted and
    filtered by criteria you specify.

    /This view is disabled in the default ViewVC configuration./

And that's all I know about it.

Bob