savannah-users

Re: SVN patch authors and email addresses

From: Michael Eager
Subject: Re: SVN patch authors and email addresses
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 23:25:42 -0700

On 5/15/23 22:19, Ineiev wrote:
On Mon, May 15, 2023 at 02:52:43PM -0700, Michael Eager wrote:
I'm investigating converting the DDD repository from Subversion to GIT.

Part of the process involves creating a file of patch authors with their SVN
user names and the corresponding full name and email address which GIT uses.

I don't find a listing of on the Savannah website of members or a way to
search by user name.  Is there a way to find this information?  Or someone
who can update a short list of patch authors for me?

As a starting point, you could use

https://savannah.gnu.org/u/<login name>

Thanks.  That did get me a couple of names.  Still have a few missing.

--
Michael Eager