Copy from scrollback buffer without losing ANSI color

From: Markus Krainz
Subject: Copy from scrollback buffer without losing ANSI color
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 12:18:14 +0200

Dear all,

I have been unsuccessfully trying to copy from the screen scrollback buffer without losing the ANSI escape code color formatting.

Oddly enough the color codes are preserved in the logfile when enabling logging with "log on", but not when I copy from the buffer.
Is there anything that I can do to copy data from the buffer without losing color?

Thanks!

Best regards