RE: How to change status line %W output format

From: Liu, Yuanzhe
Subject: RE: How to change status line %W output format
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 09:19:52 +0000

Thanks for your kindly explain😊.
Now I have synced with upstream and ready for compiler my own screen, my
current HEAD is "commit 854c3673bb69a07d0ebaa52c2cd31eebaeaaca2c".
But the code seems changed a lot, I can't find the code location you mentioned
now.
So could you please give me some advice base on my newer code?

Regards,
Yuanzhe