Tip for switching screens

From: dan d.
Subject: Tip for switching screens
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 15:23:02 -0500 (EST)

Perhaps this is old news for many, but I find this tip useful in saving key
strokes.  I either write a shell script or alias with the label of
a number of a screen.  Then entering that as a cli command to switch to that
screen.  Here the example command for the number 1 screen

Screen -X select 1

That script/alias can be repeated for as many schreens as yu have.  A
modification can be useful, my number 2 screen is for mail.  22 is the
cli command to go to that screen and start my mail client by appending the
respective command to start it to the above number content.

 --

XB