sdom-devel

[sdom-devel] Application for Software tester job

From: Manicka Velu
Subject: [sdom-devel] Application for Software tester job
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:15:08 +0100 (BST)

From
        T.Manicka velu, M.C.A,
        BMP.No.97, Door.No.1,
        Shasi kumar building,
        Sanjeevappa Layout,
        Nagawarpalya,
        C.V.Raman nagar,
        Bangalore – 93.

Respected Sir,

      sub : Application for software tester job
          _____________________________

        I submit the following for your kind consideration
and favourable orders.

        I have passed Master of Computer Applications
(M.C.A), P.G Degree Course during the academic year
2002-2003, in first class with distinction of 81% of
marks. Further I finished Genius IT online Programme
offered by Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburg,
U.S.A at Sterling Infotech Ltd, Sterling Towers,
327,Anna Salai,Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006 for
Software professional in which I have finished all 10
modules and obtained “COMPUTER PROGRAMMER” certificate
and "Software System developer" certificate.I have
worked as “Software programmer” in “SHUNMUGAM INFOTECH
SYSTEMS (P) LTD” for one year. I have completed two
projects with specialization in “JAVA” language.Now I
am working as a “Software Test Engineer” in “Sobha
Renaissance Information Technology Pvt Ltd,a CMM
level5 company for the past seven months.  I have
enclosed a soft copy of my resume. I request that my
application may kindly be considered for the
appointment of Software tester in your esteemed
concern.

        Thanking you in anticipation and awaiting your kind
reply,

Encl:  CV

Date :-  6.10.’05.