self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Import problems

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Import problems
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:33:12 +0100

Hi there,

I had hoped that the import would work again after migrating to the
Gnowledge.org server. But it seems not so. Here is my most recent
experience:

In the FileManager I added two zipped SCORM files:
1.  eBusiness Basic Principles
2.  eBiz 1G - eBusiness Applications Overview

When prcoeeding with the Import process, after long waiting it gave me
the following errors:

With the first package the system said it was an invalid format.

With the second it gave an interesting error message: "Error
Encountered". No clue what kind of error, unfortunately.

As far as I can see, the packages should be following the SCORM format.
They have been kindly provided by InWent. I would hope to import them
before Thursday as I will be meeting them about their collaboration with
SELF on Thursday.

--
best,
Wouter Tebbens