shell-script-pt

Re: [shell-script] Anexos em scripts

From: Eliphas Levy Theodoro
Subject: Re: [shell-script] Anexos em scripts
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 02:47:14 -0200 (BRST)

glaydson_ba2002, @ 26/01/02 - 16:33:

> Como faço para anexar um arquivo no Unix e enviar por e-mail?
> Obs.: podem ser arquivos compactados ou não.

uuencode arquivo.ext arquivo.ext | mail -s "assunto" address@hidden

Se quiser mandar algum outro texto junto no email, dá pra fazer:

{
echo "texto bla bla"
echo "..."

--
Eliphas

Anyone sending unsolicited bulk email (UBE, SPAM) to this address will
be charged a $25 handling fee plus a $5 network traffic fee per
started kilobyte. By extracting my address from this message or its
header, you agree to these terms.
Nevertheless, spammers trying to auto-extract addresses from this
message will definitely want to include address@hidden, address@hidden,
and address@hidden