shell-script-pt

Artigo-Tutorial sobre o shell

From: César A . K . Grossmann
Subject: Artigo-Tutorial sobre o shell
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:05:18 -0000

O artigo é antigo, mas acredito que deve ser útil para todos aqui...

-o=O=o-

http://www.networkcomputing.com/unixworld/tutorial/018/018shell.html

UnixWorld Online: Tutorial Article: No. 018
Getting the Most From Your Shell

By Paul Dunne.
Everyone uses it, but do they know how to use it to best advantage?
I'm talking about the Unix shell. No matter whether you log in to a
super-duper latest-thing X desktop or with a Wyse 30 over a slow modem
connection, you will most likely at some point be using the shell.
This article looks at how you can get the most from it.
# Introduction
# All Those Dot Files
# Environment Variables
# Aliases
# Functions
# Start-up Commands
# The Command Lne
# Resources
# Conclusion

Questions regarding this article should be directed to the author at
address@hidden

While the rest of the world points and clicks in a scary little world
of icons, all alike, we in the world of Unix get to use our good old
CLI, or command line interface. One big reason why the CLI has
remained so prevaisive in Unix environments is that it is actually
damn good. Modern Unix shells are stable and powerful. This article
looks at some methods to increase the power and usableness of your shell.

[]s
--
Cesar A. K. Grossmann ICQ UIN: 35659423
O Maravilhoso Mundo do Linux 2.6 - Confira a tradução!