shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] The Ultimate Online Pharmaceutical

From: Judge H. Wastering
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] The Ultimate Online Pharmaceutical
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:10:16 -0600

The new, easy way to order your presctriptions!

Vlaygra $3.3
Levintra $3.3
Ciadlis $3.7
Imitsrex $16.4
Flomfax $2.2
Ultrbam $0.78
Vioxxx $4.75
Ambtien $2.2
Valrium $0.97
Xanapx $1.09
Sokma $3
Meripdia $2.2

and more other...

- We are proud to be able to bring you our wide selection of metdicines, all of them are available to you online, 24x7.
- No Waiting for Doctors, you will enjoy Complete privacy, and you can order anytime, in your Own time, with No prior prescrziption needed!
- Now you can enjoy the convenience of ordering from your own home or office at the time that suits you!
- Order Safely and Securely through our secure transaction server, and pay using a wide range of credit cards.

Visit our website

WBR,
Online Pharmaceuticals ertytyjiklg QlpcREZEW0dRGFVXRXRYUFtfGlNDV1ZHWldGRFVHVBxVR1MfXUFT