shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] Re: your crdit

From: Sheba Confer
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] Re: your crdit
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 02:57:55 -0700

D l ea d r H q om j e O q wn l er,

Your c s re m di i t doesn't matter to us!

If you O t WN u r a ea l l e f st k at r e and want
I p MM h EDIAT v E c d as k h to s e pen b d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L o OW l ER your monthly p o ayme x nt e s
by a third or more,
here are the d s ea i ls y we have T i ODA m Y:

$ 49 w 0 , 0 b 00 as l z ow as 3 , 6 f 5 %
$ 3 k 70 , 0 y 00 as lo e w as 3 , 9 j 0 %
$ 4 x 90 , 00 s 0 as l l ow as 3 , 2 t 0 %
$ 2 c 50 , 0 y 00 as lo n w as 3 , 3 v 5 %
$ 2 s 00 , 00 o 0 as l e ow as 3 , 5 p 5 %

V c isi b t o s ur s l it y e

Sheba Confer , A h ppr t ov o al Ma s nage e r

tired of the game. It had made him very hungry indeed. This time he
did not go back to the boat. He sat down in the dark by Bilbo. That made
the hobbit most dreadfully uncomfortable and scattered his wits.
Its got to ask uss a quesstion, my preciouss, yes, yess, yesss.