shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] Re: your good crdit

From: Farquhar Zak
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] Re: your good crdit
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:32:48 -0700

D n ea r r H t om v e O u wne p r,

Your c n re g di h t do i esn't matte p r to us!

If you O d WN a r z ea n l e f st x at y e and w q ant
I n MME x DI z ATE c l as b h to s d pe n nd ANY wa k y you l e ike,
or sim c ply w j ish to L l OW s ER your monthl u y p j ayme r nt s s
by a thi s rd or m z ore,
her c e ar v e the d x ea j ls s we h n ave T a OD n AY:

$ m 490 , 00 x 0 a h s l f ow a g s 3 , 6 t 4 %
$ q 370 , 00 d 0 a w s lo e w a s s 3 , 8 w 9 %
$ w 490 , 00 i 0 a o s l y ow a z s 3 , 1 g 9 %
$ t 250 , 00 x 0 a c s lo c w a s s 3 , 3 g 4 %
$2 e 00 , 00 f 0 a n s lo n w a a s 3 , 5 x 4 %

Your c x re s di p t d g oesn't mat q ter to u v s!

ge z t m c atche x d with l v en g der c s

Farquhar Zak , A x ppr s ova f l M e ana r ge e r