shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] Re: test AMBBtEzN

From: Nudd Kreider
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] Re: test AMBBtEzN
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 03:01:54 -0700

Hi,

S O M ^
V / A G R A
L E V / T R A
X ^ N A X
V A L / U M
M E R / D / A
C / A L / S
A M B / E N
P R O Z ^ C

http://www.cumenzaweins.com

their way to visit the land of their fathers, away east beyond
Mirkwood, put in Gandalf, and it is entirely an accident that we are
in your lands at all. We were crossing by the High Pass that should have
brought us to the road that lies to the south of your country, when we
were attacked by the evil goblins-as I was about to tell you. Go on
telling, then! said Beorn, who was never very polite. There was a