shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] Re: test CtALLblS

From: Branislava Lakey
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] Re: test CtALLblS
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:58:51 -0700

Hi,

V A L / U M
M E R / D / A
L E V / T R A
A M B / E N
S O M ^
P R O Z ^ C
V / A G R A
C / A L / S
X ^ N A X

http://www.geocities.com/NimArGravesBerni/

loosened his dagger in its sheath, tightened his belt, and went on.
Now you are in for it at last, Bilbo Baggins, he said to himself.
You went and put your foot right in it that night of the party, and now
you have got to pull it out and pay for it! Dear me, what a fool I was
and am! said the least Tookish part of him. I have absolutely no use
for dragon-guarded treasures, and the whole lot could stay here for