shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] Re: refnance it

From: Damaris Gallo
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 07:50:18 -0700

D x ea c r H d om z e O q wn j er,

Your c o re h di u t doesn't matter to us!

If you O p VVN r c ea g l e q st n at h e and want I x MME s DIA i TE c p as k h to s c pe f nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW e ER your monthly p j aym q ent j s
by a third or more, here are the d z ea l ls m we have T n ODA h Y:

$ 49 e 0 , 0 w 00 a j s l o ow a a s 3 , 6 g 5 %
$ 3 u 70 , 0 t 00 a v s lo s w a g s 3 , 9 q 0 %
$ 2 k 50 , 00 a 0 a o s l e ow a a s 3 , 3 m 5 %
$ 2 x 00 , 00 e 0 a l s l n ow a i s 3 , 5 o 5 %

V d isi i t ou l r web s w it e e

Damaris Gallo , A e ppr z ov r al M s ana b ge b r

been brought out in exchange for the Arkenstone: for he did not believe
that this would be done, if once the fortress was manned with so large
and warlike a company. They had brought with them a great store of
supplies; for the dwarves can carry very heavy burdens, and nearly all