shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] Re: mikel refnnance

From: Karesinda Demille
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] Re: mikel refnnance
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:57:17 -0700

D g ea m r H l om t e O y wne l r,

Your c k re u di k t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV k N r b ea n l e m st f at c e and want I p MME g DIA z TE c b as v h to s x pe a nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW z ER your monthly pa c yme l nt q s
by a third or more, here are the d w ea p ls j we have T s ODA o Y:

$ 49 q 0 , 0 c 00 a w s lo r w a x s 3 , 6 q 5 %
$ 37 q 0 , 00 f 0 a x s l a ow a c s 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 2 z 50 , 00 g 0 a v s lo k w a x s 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 2 n 00 , 0 d 00 a i s l m ow a g s 3 , 5 c 5 %

V a is c it o v ur web s d it t e

Karesinda Demille , Ap t pr g ova n l M a ana o ge e r

Very soon the chief guard had no keys, but Bilbo was trotting as fast
as he could along the passage towards the cells. The great bunch seemed
very heavy to his arms, and his heart was often in his mouth, in spite
of his ring, for he could not prevent the keys from making every now and