shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] Better Life, whole tone

From: Mariano Malone
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] Better Life, whole tone
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:31:04 -0060

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE1 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate3
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateA
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only6
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate0
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate1

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://JOUAGZK.corkpencills.com

he had  caught something from  Buzzard, not some disgusting  disease, but on
meaning. It  had no meaning before,  either, but before it was  a person  at

laughed and gave Arthur a poke in the shoulder.
that contained the  tightly rolled balloon. "I followed  you and when  I saw
that  forever, but  he forced himself to get up on  his knees, throw off the

it's getting light!"
overwhelmed him. He  was aware that the feeling was  really not  new at all,
and it  was even  nicer to drink  now  than alcohol. It smelled of home.  Of
     "Well, I guessed! I don't remember exactly what gave me the clue. Well,

     He did not remember when it all ended. He understood only that he could
     "Forget  it," Redrick  said firmly  and sat up. "Give it here.  There's