shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] bleachers awoken

From: Bartholomew Dominguez
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] bleachers awoken
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 18:17:13 +0300

But as I put down my glass I remember: I am engaged tobe married. I smoothed my hair when Icame in, hoping to look like the rest of you.
By what particular name are we to call it?
Each time the door opens I am interrupted.
I waitfor you to speak and then speak like you.
We cannot sink down, wecannot forget our faces.
The sharp breath of his misery scatters my being. Now,when he is about to leave us, to go to India, all these triflescome together.
She looks far away over our heads, beyond India. But it is not you,it is not you, it is not you; not Percival, Susan, Jinny, Nevilleor Louis.
Leaves unfold; thestags blare in the thicket. Death is woven in with the violets, said Louis. She looks far away over our heads, beyond India. What face can I summon to lay coolupon this heat?
From the desire to be separate we havelaid stress upon our faults, and what is particular to us.
The early train from the north is hurled at her like amissile. They spied a snail and tappedthe shell against a stone.
Here, incredible as itseems, will be his actual body.
No, that is too small, too particular a name. Yes, said Jinny, our senses have widened. We cannot sink down, wecannot forget our faces. I circled round the chairs toavoid the horror of the spring.