silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] New branch in Silpa git repo

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: [silpa-discuss] New branch in Silpa git repo
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 21:08:15 +0530

Hi,
I've branched the Silpa repository to branch "vasudev" I've added
functionality of logging module to this branch and also changed the function
names in silpautils.py to meet the new standards. I've not integrated the
logging functionality into all modules. Also I'll be changing the function
names from old style to new style in module manager and wherever its required
and my changes will be in this branch. I'm doing this to avoid messing the
working code in the master branch. Please verify the code and merge it with
master branch

Thanks and Regards
Vasudev Kamath