silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] SILPA Repositories in Github

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] SILPA Repositories in Github
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:57:43 +0530

On 11:53 Sun 10 Mar     , Jishnu wrote:
> Good work hrishi.
>
> I'm working on 2 modules. https://github.com/jishnu7/silpa-render and
> https://github.com/jishnu7/silpa-dictionary. But both are not in working
> condition.

I'm not currently working on any modules other than which I already did
and on github. So how many more modules are pending?

I'm thinking of setting up infinote server so we can collaborate like
piratepad. After that we can have a checklist showing us how much task
is pending.

--
Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info