silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] [smc-discuss] GSOC 13

From: Prateek Sachan
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] [smc-discuss] GSOC 13
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 13:14:33 +0530

I'm really sorry. We are supposed to mail like that here in college. I've given them the link you mailed me.
Thanks for telling me about it.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Vasudev Kamath <address@hidden> wrote:
Please don't toppost [1] reply inline to parts and snip off unneeded
parts of mail Just like I do

Read the file again just because names are similar its not the same
file! This is file which we wrote for the project and co-incidentally
has same name as the other project ;-).

I thought it was the same wiki2pdf file. Sorry, for the confusion.

Try commenting this line and see what happens in wiki2pdf.py

sys.path.append("/media/C0DE/dev/pypdflib/src/")  #not good!

Last night, I re-installed all the python libraries. I followed your advice and commented that line. Still, the same issues in the log file [1].

--

Prateek Sachan
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi