silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] GSoC 2013 project: Improving the webfonts module in

From: Pranjal Daga
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] GSoC 2013 project: Improving the webfonts module in Silpa using jquery.webfonts
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 12:09:33 +0530

Hi,
I have submitted my proposal for the project "Improving the webfonts module in Silpa" on google-melange (https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/pranjaldaga/2001) and on SMC-wiki (http://wiki.smc.org.in/User:Pranjaldaga/improving_webfonts_in_silpa).

Please let me know if any edits are required. Also suggestions to improve the proposal are always welcome.

Regards
PRANJAL DAGA