silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] render module porting

From: Nithin Saji
Subject: [silpa-discuss] render module porting
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 01:01:40 +0530

I had  ported render module earlier but a few details were left out, the module can put the rendered pdfs and pngs anywhere now according to the path passed  in.

But we as were are trying to decouple the modules , silpa-flask has no access to the modules for configuring them with the  temporay directory path ,either

 the temp directory has to be hard coded to the module, or silpa has to access the module  instead of  JSONRPC or build the module into silpa or change the way the modules are initialised.

Currently I find it difficult   to fit the module into silpa  without breaking its portability

Nithin