silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] [Student-projects] Blog update

From: Sujith V
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] [Student-projects] Blog update
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:30:09 +0530

Hello Aashik,

The Travis build is now fixed.
Github repo : https://github.com/SujithVadakkepat/silpa-sdk
Travis build : https://travis-ci.org/SujithVadakkepat/silpa-sdk

I have been working on other modules locally which havent been pushed to repos yet so I did not update the main project because of which travis build was failing. Docs are not solid yet and I am working on that as well. Please do let me know if you are facing any issues while building project locally.

Regards