silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] webfonts Module in SILPA

From: Anivar Aravind
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] webfonts Module in SILPA
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:43:58 +0530

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Vasudev Kamath <address@hidden> wrote:
Anivar Aravind <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear all
>
> Looks like we missed webfonts module while porting silpa to FLASK
> Can we make it available again ?

It was decided to make webfonts available via flask-webfonts extension
which was done by Gsoc 13 student but its not fully integrated into
SILPA as I've no time to spare for SILPA at the moment.

It was a major advantage we had historically and porting that is still very relevant.   I hope someone from Silpa community will be interested for porting this

Anivar