sketch-devel

Announcement: Mailinglist migration.

From: Torsten Irländer
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:03:37 +0200

Hi,
As this is my first post here on the list I like to give a short
introduction of myself. My name is Torsten Irländer and right now I am
doing a practical year at Intevation. I was not involved in the
Skencil development so far, but because i meet Berhard Herzog und
Berhard Reiter every at day Intevation I am getting into it :).

So back to topic.
The migration of Skencil away from Savannah and Sourceforge to a
GForge System hosted on wald.intevation.de was already announced in
Bernhard R. Mail[0].

After a succsessfull migration of CVS and the project-website it is
time to migrate the mailinglists too.

So i want to announce that the mailinglists

* sketch-devel at nongnu.org
* sketch-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
* sketch-list at lists.sourceforge.net

will be moved to wald soon.

What are the next steps?
The current mailings lists will be moved to wald. You will get a
subscription mail.
After that the old lists will be set to moderated.

No action is required by your site for this.

best regards
Torsten Irländer

[0] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/sketch-devel/2006-01/msg00002.html
--
Torsten Irländer                                    Intevation GmbH

address@hidden
http://www.intevation.de/