skribilo-users

Some questions and thoughts from a newcomer

From: Xinglu Chen
Subject: Some questions and thoughts from a newcomer
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 13:04:52 +0100

Hi Skribilo,

I recently discovered Skribilo and I really like it so far!  I have some
questions thoughts below.

- When compiling to a HTML document, the chapters are aligned in the
  center, I would prefer to make them left aligned.  Is there are way to
  do this?

- Taking a quick look at the source code, most of the html seems to be
  written as strings, would it be possible to refactor it to use SXML
  instead?

- Using the slide package to export to Latex produces a Latex document
  that uses the `seminar` document class.  I haven't used `seminar`
  before, but I would like it to produce a Beamer presentation.  This
  might require a new backend to be created since I would imagine that
  `seminar` probably isn't compatible with Beamer.

- I also compiled my slide document to a HTML document, but I am not
  really sure how I would use the HTML document.  It is just one big
  page with all the slides in it.

I would be interested in working on some the things I mentioned, but I
am still fairly new to Scheme so I won't make any promises. :)

--
Xinglu Chen