skribilo-users

A new emacs minor mode for skribilo

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: A new emacs minor mode for skribilo
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 00:01:33 +0530

Hi,

I was very frustrated with the current skribe mode. I couldn't even
figure out how to get indentation working properly. So, I wrote a new
Emacs minor mode for skribilo! Please find attached. Feedback welcome!
:-)

Also, I have been using skribilo as the documentation system for ccwl
(skribilo generated manual at
https://ccwl.systemreboot.net/manual/dev/en/ ), a new project I have
been working on. Save a few rough edges, I am very pleased! :-) It would
be nice if Guix used skribilo for its documentation too.

Regards,
Arun