sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Dual interfaces and Savannah fixes

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: [Sks-devel] Dual interfaces and Savannah fixes
Date: 20 Oct 2003 21:51:24 -0400

The download page on Savannah should be fixed --- it appears to have
been a mistake in how I did my upload.

Also, I've just committed a change to the CVS version that allows for
listening to port 80 in addition to the standard port.  All of the l
indices from both ports still point to the default 11371 port, but that
can be changed pretty easily.

I haven't yet been able to test the port-80 functionality, since I have
only one test machine, and I don't want to take down the normal
webserver on it.  But I'd be happy for someone to give it a run.  You
need to get the CVS version to do so, of course.  Instructions can be
found at Savannah.

|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916 (new key as of Dec 4th)
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916