sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: do not use server:port in links, if possible

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: do not use server:port in links, if possible
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:20:56 -0400

Yeah, the docs do kind of suck.  You can find a good and short intro on
the rhythmbox development page:

http://www.rhythmbox.org/development.html

Pretty much all of the stuff they mention applies equally well to SKS.

Yaron

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916