sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks & pgp-u

From: Thomas Sjögren
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks & pgp-u
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:43:37 +0200

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 07:18:36AM -0600, Jim Prewett wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> I'm considering PGP corp's PGP Universal product and am wondering if
> anyone has any experience with incorpoarting it into an environment that
> already has an SKS server.
>
> Has anyone done this?  Does it work?

Havent done it (havent even tried Universal), but why shouldn't it work?
PGP Universal automatically encrypts emails between two PGP Universal servers
and since it can handle mails from a mailserver/network with Universal to a
network
without, it should be able to handle SKS mail traffic as well.

/Thomas
--
== Encrypted e-mails preferred | GPG KeyID: 114AA85C