sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS 1.0.9 on a Solaris 8 machine

From: Dahlke, Axel
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS 1.0.9 on a Solaris 8 machine
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:21:46 +0200

Hello,

I am try to get SKS runnin on an old Solaris machine (Sparc),
but make fails while compiling the numerix package.

I've installed Berkeley-DB 4.1.25 and Ocaml 3.07pl2 without any
troubles.
Changed "number.ml" according to README (Non-x86 platforms):
module Nx = Numerix.Slong ===> module Nx = Numerix.Dlong

make gives the following messages:

ocamlopt -I lib -I bdb -ccopt -L/opt/ipas/gl/lib -ccopt -Lbdb -dtypes
-inline 40 unix.cmxa str.cmxa bdb.cmxa nums.cmxa numerix.cmxa
bigarray.cmxa cryptokit.cmxa  -c number.ml
File "number.ml", line 21, characters 12-25:
Unbound module Numerix.Dlong
make: *** [number.cmx] Error 2

Any help would be appreciated

==========================
Axel Dahlke
Germanischer Lloyd AG
Vorsetzen 35
20459 Hamburg
Germany
--------------------------
Mail: address@hidden
 Tel: +49 40 361 49 418
 FAX: +49 40 361 49 7713

This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain confidential information
and/or information protected by intellectual property rights for the exclusive
attention of the intended addressees named above. Any access of third parties
to this e-mail is unauthorised. Any use of this e-mail by unintended recipients
such as total or partial copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this e-mail
is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies
applicable at the date of this e-mail.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by
telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.

GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this message at
the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its communication free of
errors, interruption etc.