sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] NEW PUBLIC KEYSERVER: keyserver.dotorg.org - peers wante

From: Jason Harris
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] NEW PUBLIC KEYSERVER: keyserver.dotorg.org - peers wanted
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:41:22 -0400

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 11:22:48AM -0600, Matt Clauson wrote:

> All:  as a public service to whomever wants it, I've recently set up
> Yet Another Key Server.  As such, I'm looking for other key servers

> Server:         keyserver.dotorg.org (204.8.141.99)
> Software:       SKS 1.0.9, Debian Build

Please add address@hidden to your ./mailsync file.
This helps keys propagate from SKS to pks, esp. those with photo IDs,
and helps keep subkeys.pgp.net in sync. as well.

Also, it would be helpful if the following (of the currently reachable)
SKS servers would do the same:

  http://keyserver.afoyi.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
  http://keyserver.hadiko.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats  <-- old kjsl address
  http://keyserver.stack.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
  http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats <-- no gossip peers?
  http://minsky.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
  http://misterl.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats

Thank you.

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
address@hidden _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/