sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] How to delete single keys from the SKS keyserver

From: Patrick Rother
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] How to delete single keys from the SKS keyserver
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:56:58 +0200

Hello.

> > You can use the "sks drop" command with a key hash as a parameter. You'll
> > need to have a running SKS server.

Althouhg having read "sks help", "sks --help" and the man page at
least two times each, I really overlooked the sks drop command.

Thank you!

> But if the key is already on other servers you will get it back with the
> next sync.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but I have to comply with a users request to
delete the key.

BTW, is there a way to block specific keys from being synced into my
server?

Thank you.