sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] peering requests

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] peering requests
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 02:10:52 -0700

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011, Sebastian Urbach wrote:

> please answer peering requests in the future per private mail, it's not
> necessary to send the replys over this list.

Agreed, and normally I do.  In this case, the original request came
without a properly formatted membership line.

It's a lot faster for all of us, if such requests come with such a
line.  So I was attempting to supply a template, which I see one
respondent took advantage of.

--
David Benfell <address@hidden>
http://www.parts-unknown.org/