sks-devel

[Sks-devel] gpg-keyserver.de up and running again

From: Jan Kesten
Subject: [Sks-devel] gpg-keyserver.de up and running again
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 15:39:38 +0100

Hi together,

gpg-keyserver.de is up and running again. Took a bit longer than
expected, but now everything should be fine.

While clearing up my membership file, I wondered if it would be a good
idea to have a list with peers who are willing to gossip with all others
maintained. I'm doing this with my backup server already, which updates
his membership file automatically. If there is interest I'm willing to
maintain such a list for usage - any comments?

Apart from that, I'm looking for more peers ;-)

Cheers,
Jan