sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] minskyprimus.net domain expired

From: kwadronaut
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] minskyprimus.net domain expired
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:49:20 +0000 (UTC)

Yaron Minsky <address@hidden> writes:
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg <at>
fifthhorseman.net> wrote:hey sks people--
> You might (like i did) have one of the following busted links in your
> SKS server index.html:http://www.nongnu.org/sks/ appears to redirect to
http://minskyprimus.net/sks/

The minskyprimus.net domain seems to be yet another advertising blah. I presume
the domain escaped from Yarons house by night.

But no worries, if someone can adapt the redirect on http://www.nongnu.org/sks/
to http://minsky-primus.net/sks/ then we're all set. I have no idea who
controls
that domain, but I very much suspect that it simply lives at Yarons place.

--
kwadronaut