sks-devel

[Sks-devel] New server in Germany, looking for peers.

From: Dennis Herbrich
Subject: [Sks-devel] New server in Germany, looking for peers.
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:19:39 +0200

Hello everyone!

A new SKS 1.1.2 keyserver is now running in southern Germany at
http://keyserver.veloxis.de:11371 and :80, on IPv4 and IPv6, behind an nginx
reverse proxy. It is supposed to be a long-term addition to the pool, and
I'll need some peerings to get started. I'm currently running a week-old dump
with 3.05 million keys.

Mailsync has not been set up, yet. I'm going to test that properly first, and
will activate it next week.

If you'd be so kind, please add my server to your membership file and inform
me about the peering to allow me to do the same with yours. Ideally I'd like to
know your server's geographical location and connection speed, too, to optimize
the mesh at a later date.

# membership file entry
keyserver.veloxis.de  11370 # Dennis Herbrich <address@hidden> 0x0D21BE6C

Thanks!
  Dennis Herbrich

--
"Den Rechtsstaat macht aus, dass Unschuldige wieder frei kommen."
  Dr. Wolfgang Schäuble, Bundesinnenminister (14.10.08, TAZ-Interview)

GnuPG: 0x0D21BE6C - F3DC D064 BB88 5162 56BE  730F 5471 3881 0D21 BE6C