sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Whats last version of SKS Server?

From: Jeffrey Johnson
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Whats last version of SKS Server?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:30:19 -0400

On May 14, 2012, at 4:21 PM, John Clizbe wrote:

That would be Debian or Ubuntu, and any others based on that work. I have not
seen a FHS patch from the RPM based distributions.

Peter Pramberger's RPM packaging in Fedora has/had some tasteful FHS patches if you
want/need same for RPM based distros.

Personally I'd let distros sort their own packaging/FHS policy issues as they wish.

hth

73 de Jeff