sks-devel

[Sks-devel] nginx: security update

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: [Sks-devel] nginx: security update
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 17:26:15 -0400

http://nginx.org/ -- security update, released today, affects versions
1.3.9 to 1.4.0.

Simple patch:
  http://nginx.org/download/patch.2013.chunked.txt

In related news: there was a brief interruption in availability of
sks.spodhuis.org.  FreeBSD Ports moved 1.4.x from www/nginx-devel to
www/nginx and there a CONFLICTS rules, so I couldn't build and upgrade
in place (even with `portupgrade -o www/nginx nginx-devel`), and since
this is a personal colo box with no build infrastructure, I ended up
just stopping/removing nginx-devel and then building nginx in its place.

Back now.

-Phil