sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Raising Sys.Break -- PTree may be corrupted: Failure("ad

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Raising Sys.Break -- PTree may be corrupted: Failure("add_to_node: attempt to reinsert element into prefix tree")
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 04:57:19 +0200

On Wed, 2013-07-31 at 13:25 -0400, Phil Pennock wrote:
> The core problem is not specific to VMs, just immensely more likely on
> them, or Windows, than most modern Unix.  The issue is that the current
> timestamp was used as a uniqueness key.
I see... so what's the suggested action then when one finally has 1.1.4?
Recreated the DB to get rid of any possible corruptions?

> Anything to do with internal corruption of the PTree like this, I
> suggest trying 1.1.4 with my uniqueness fixes and see if that solves the
> issue.
Well the problem for me is that it's not yet in Debian and I'm not very
keen on keeping keeping it up to date manually.

Does anyone else here know what's the status there? Christoph Martin
seems to be a bit inactive :(

Cheers,
Chris.