sks-devel

[Sks-devel] [sks-devel] looking for peers

From: Frederik
Subject: [Sks-devel] [sks-devel] looking for peers
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 18:23:42 +0100

Hi,
we are looking for peers for a new keyserver installation,
running SKS version 1.1.4, on keyserver.compbiol.bio.tu-darmstadt.de.
The server is physically located in Darmstadt (EU, Germany).
Since we already have some peers the keyDB is up to date, but we need more
peers to ensure stable syncing.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

keyserver.compbiol.bio.tu-darmstadt.de 11370 address@hidden

The admins here are changing from time to time, so the mail adress always
points to the current admin.

Thank you
Frederik